I adore creating pet portraits for my clients. Every painting is completed with great attention to detail making sure you get a stunning painting your family will treasure forever.
Working from single or multiple photographs I can guide you through the process making sure you get exactly what you want.
Paintings can be posted unframed worldwide.
Please have a read through the sections below for more information on my commission process. If you would like to discuss pet portraits for a gift or a treat for yourself please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
“An extraordinary likeness achieved from a photograph. Brought a wonderful depth to the image that I was not really expecting. Particularly impressed with the eyes that seem to capture the subject’s character perfectly and bring the portrait to life. Thank you so much, now beautifully framed and taking pride of place on my wall.”Andy, Manchester, UK
|Head Portrait||Full Body|
|12" x 10"||£300||-|
|16" x 12"||£450||£600
|18" x 14"||£525||£675|
|Additional Pets||Add 50% for each additional Pet||Add 50% for each additional Pet|
|Postage is extra and varies depending upon location|
- Take your photos outside or by a window where there is lots of natural light – Don’t use a flash!
- Try to get down to eye level, this gives a great perspective – I loved doing this with Diego it created a great pose.
- It often helps to have help! Having someone in the direction you want them to look with a squeaky toy is great for dogs or a feather on a string for cats.
- When you are wanting two subjects in a painting it’s best to have multiple shots – try to get the shots with the light coming from the same side and have at least one photo with them together as this lets me know their relative sizes.
- The most important point is to get a photo which really captures the personality of your furry friend!