Create a pastel painting of an adorable red squirrel that you can be proud of, without any prior experience drawing wildlife.
Here is what you get when you secure your seat:
- 4 weekly 1.5 hour sessions: A clear, step-by-step process from blank page to finished squirrel!
- Special pastel blending techniques and training: So that you can create fabulous fur and soft backgrounds that bring your painting to life.
- Demonstration & Practice: Every lesson has 30 minutes of demonstration & 60 minutes of practice time so you can immediately test every step I teach and ask me questions in real time.
- Small groups of 6: So you can get all your questions answered together with other friendly art lovers.
- Accessible materials: An affordable list to take the guesswork out of what to use for a beautiful result.
- Class recordings: To take the worry out of missing a class.
Standard course fee: £65
Only 6 seats available.
Want a little extra?
- All of the above PLUS a 30-minute 1:1 session each week where you can ask questions and receive a critique or additional demonstrations.
Premium course fee: £85
This is what people are saying from previous workshops:
“I had a lovely afternoon learning how to paint a robin with soft pastels. Tuition from Su was really good and at the right pace for all in the group” – Wendy, UK
“Attended a Zoom puffin painting workshop. Was really fun. Su is a great tutor and really helps” – Malc, UK
“Had a lovely afternoon creating a lovely robin. Su gave excellent instruction and made the experience fun and rewarding. Thank you, Su.” – Jacqueline, UK
“Having never used pastels as a medium, and being in no way an artist, I am blown away with the resulting artwork… Thank you Su for bringing some mindfullness and colour to a dark few months and giving me a new passion to enjoy x” – Nicole, Uk